1. Minibus It requires all bookings to be paid upfront in full before travel commences unless agreed otherwise. By paying in full or agreeing to pay soon or by leaving a deposit for a booking you will be agreeing to the Terms and Conditions outlaid in this document.
2. Your booking with us is subject to UK Law and Jurisdiction.
3. Minibus It reserves the right to terminate a booking should it not be paid in full.
4. Minibus It reserves the right to terminate a booking should it be found to be made fraudulently or deceptively.
5. Minibus It will not take responsibility for delays caused by major road works, bad weather, accidents, closure of roads, towns or villages or any similar events.
6. Minibus It will only refund monies to clients who are delayed due to Minibus It for more than 30 minutes.
7. Minibus It will wait 15 minutes out of courtesy for passengers to arrive and load onto vehicles. After 15 minutes Minibus IT will apply a £50 per hour waiting charge.
8. Minibus It reserves the right to Cancel/Terminate a booking if they are being delayed by passengers who are not ready to depart causing delays to other potential bookings.
9. Minibus It will only provide a full refund if a booking is canceled within a 7 days’ notice.
10. Minibus It will not provide a refund of any kind if they are given less than 7 days’ notice to cancel a booking.
11. Cancellations of bookings are only accepted within 7 working days with written notice or a verbal confirmation from a line manager.
12. Should the reserved vehicle become unavailable Minibus It endeavors to supply a similar/ same type of vehicle.
13. Smoking any sort of substances is completely prohibited on any of our vehicles. Anyone found smoking on the vehicles will be ejected immediately and the appropriate enforcement agencies will be informed. Minibus It reserves the right to cancel/terminate bookings should this situation occur.
14. Consumption of Alcohol is not permitted on vehicles provided by Minibus It unless agreed otherwise in writing.
15. Anyone vomiting on vehicles provided by Minibus It will be required to pay an on the spot fine of £60. Until this fee is paid Minibus It has the right to terminate any scheduled bookings.
16. Anyone found damaging vehicles provided by Minibus It will be ejected immediately and reported to the appropriate enforcement agencies. Criminal damage will be reported to the police.
17. Minibus It reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions at any time.
18. The Sporting Events (Control of Alcohol) Act 1985 S.1 makes it an offence to carry alcohol on a public service vehicle to or from a designated sporting event in England and Wales. Details of such events are held at the Company offices. Alcohol may be carried on other hires only with the prior permission of the Company and at the driver’s discretion.
19. In the event of a National Emergency, strike, or for any reason beyond the control of the Company, the Company reserves the right to cancel any booking and refund any monies paid without further obligation.
20. No vehicle may carry passengers in excess of the authorized seating capacity.
21. All lost property items are deposited at the Company Office to which all enquiries should be addressed. A fee will be payable in accordance with regulations.
22. The Company does not guarantee to complete any journey in any given time, and apart from cover conferred by the compulsory statutory insurance against third party risks as required by S.151 Road Traffic Act1960 and S.148 Road Traffic Act 1972 and other statutory provisions relating to compulsory statutory insurance, The Company does not accept responsibility for any loss, damage, inconvenience, injury or death arising from any accident, breakdown or delay attributable to reasons beyond the control of the Company.
23. All regulations relating to drivers’ hours and rest periods must be complied with.
24. The Road Traffic Act 1960 and other statutory provisions relate to the hiring of the vehicle, its use and the conveyance and behavior of the passengers. The Hirer undertakes to comply with all laws and regulations relating to contract operations. The Hirer also undertakes to comply with the provisions of the Public Passenger Vehicles Act 1981, SS24 and 25 and of the Public Service Vehicles (conduct of Drivers Inspectors Conductors and Passengers) Regs. 1990, SI 1990/1020, copies of which are held at the Company office.
25. Any deviation to the route and times shown in the movement details will be subject to an excess charge.
26. Minibus It can not be liable if there are cancellations due to severe weather conditions.
27. Cancellation Policy
Deposit payments are NON Refundable
We reserve the right to charge a cancellation fee as follows:
• Bookings cancelled 21 days or more prior to travel: 25% of the value of the booking;
• Bookings cancelled 14 days or more prior to travel: 50% of the value of the booking;
• Bookings cancelled 7 days or more prior to travel: 75% of the value of the booking;
• Bookings cancelled less than 7 days prior to travel: 100% of the value of the booking;